19 September 2008

Brooklyn to Brisbane - end of the line

After a little more than two years, we've hit the end of the line. We have around six weeks left on our incredible journey to the United States.

We have mixed emotions about going home. We're certainly going to miss New York, a place we've come to know as home, but on the other hand, it will be nice for everything to return to 'normal' again in Brisbane.

I have a stack of work to get done over the next few weeks, so it's going to be a squeeze to get everything done, but hopefully, I'll have time to drop a few lines before we arrive back home. I obviously have a millions photos and just as many memories of New York, so I hope to share these with our friends and family when we arrive back home. Some memories are funny, some frustrating, and some just downright intriguing.

It's going to be interesting to see how we fit back into the slow pace of things in Brisbane.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be good to have you back in Oz. I might get more of a chance to babysit my nephews so looking forward to that as well.

Dave