16 July 2007

Excitement plus

This morning, I signed the lease on a new apartment, which we'll be moving into in mid-September. This is very exciting for us, becuase it means we're out of the noisy, dirty part of town that we're in now and into the proper leafy, trendy part of Park Slope. It's all confirmed, the money's paid, and we're going to be official residents of a whole new (and far nicer) zip code, 11215.

We also spent the weekend in Florida going to Walt Disney World. There's a separate post coming on that one.

I've been travelling a bit since I got to the US, so I thought I'd put together a map of where I've been and what I've been doing. It should cover everything I've done to date, so I can hopefully keep it up to date. Anyway, here's the link

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to improve on the current place though. It has 5 places to buy beer within 100m, breakfast burgers for $1.50 50m away, 2 taylors within 20m and a railway station 100m away. Apart form a 24hr tyre place, what more could you ask for. Wait there, you have one of them as well.

Dave

Larabelle said...

Homer and Marge are looking for a new home:
Marge: "What's that stench?" [opens curtains to reveal a factory next door]
Real Estate Agent [covering his face with a handkerchief]: "Once you get used to the smell of burning hog fat, you'll wonder how you ever did without it."
Homer: "Mmm....hog fat."

Sara Pearcy said...

Your map is very nice and all, but why doesn't Australia rate as somewhere you have worked? You too good for us, now, are you??